Tuesday 23 August 2011

Building your Closet

 Fashion makes me SCREAM with excitement! 

I own a lot of things- actually I own too many things. Don't judge me but I'm a fashion junkie!
I wanted to help women build their wardrobes but I didn't want to be overwhelming, so this will be an ongoing post. From time to time I will add, helping you to absorb and acquire each item

Women should always look their best but some pieces a woman should possess. Building your perfect closet isn't easy but with a little guidance you should be well on your way to looking Fab! There are great places to find antique and vintage pieces like thrift shops/ antique stores and even your grandmother's closet.(she wanted to get all that 'old' stuff off her hand anyway) Everything you own doesn't have to come from a high end boutique.

         
          
You don't have to purchase everything at once but you should own at least one. 

The Classic White Shirt- A definite wardrobe stable


White shirts can be completely liberating and free as they can be worn at  about any time of the day. It is a huge benefit to own at least one shirt, they are fresh, and provide a wonderful look. See how to pair your classic white for any occasion at : http://www.theshirtcompany.com/style_tips.php







No comments:

Post a Comment